First and foremost, the printing on the mics was changed. This way, our classic microphones speak the current design language of beyerdynamic. In addition, the heritage band recognizes the important fact that these mics are made in Germany. The new look combines tradition with future and expresses our microphone DNA. Sound-relevant components such as membranes or transformers have not been changed. The microphone grille of the M 88 is an exception (see the following points).
Articles in this section
- Does the sound of the microphones change?
- Will service continue for the current models?
- Why are the products no longer named "TG" at the end? Does this affect the construction?
- How were the names of the products changed?
- Does the facelift serve to replace manual labor with machines?
- What influence does the new head grille of the M 88 have on the mic sound?
- What changes were made to the microphones?
- What are the reasons for the facelift?