The names only change for the M 88 and the M 201, which will lose the suffix “TG”. For all other microphones, there is no change.
Articles in this section
- Does the sound of the microphones change?
- Will service continue for the current models?
- Why are the products no longer named "TG" at the end? Does this affect the construction?
- How were the names of the products changed?
- Does the facelift serve to replace manual labor with machines?
- What influence does the new head grille of the M 88 have on the mic sound?
- What changes were made to the microphones?
- What are the reasons for the facelift?