Xelento remote is compatible with most Apple and Android devices comprising a built-in 3.5 mm jack socket with CTIA pin assignment. The volume control possibly does not work or does not provide all functions with some devices, e.g. Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapters.
Articles in this section
- How many devices can be connected to the Xelento wireless at the same time (multi-point operation)?
- What can be done if the Bluetooth connection fails?
- What do I need to look out for to ensure the best wireless sound quality with Xelento wireless?
- Can I also use Xelento wireless for phone calls?
- With which devices is Xelento wireless compatible?
- Can the integrated rechargeable battery in Xelento wireless be replaced?
- Which iOS devices support the functions of the MIY app?
- Which Android versions support the functions of the MIY app?
- Which audio sources do I need to use the TRACKING feature?
- How does the personalised TRACKING feature in MIY App work?