In general we do reccomend the 32 ohms version. You can use it with a receiver/amplifier as well as on a PC, notebook, console or mobile devices. In terms of sound you won't have any losses compared to the 600 ohms version. If you only want to use the headset on a very powerful sound card or amplifier, then - and only then - you can also consider to buy the 600 ohms version.
Articles in this section
- My microphone doesn't work, what can I do?
- Why is the headset MMX 300 way more expensive than a pair of headphones, such as DT 770 PRO?
- Do I need an audio interface to use the MMX 300 / Custom Game?
- What are the differences between MMX 300 (2nd gen.) and Custom Game?
- Is the MMX 300 / Custom Game also suitable for "pure" listening to music?
- Can MMX 300 / Custom Game output 5.1 audio signals?
- Which headphones can be compared to the Custom Game?
- Which ohm-variant of the MMX 300 (manufactur) should I consider to buy, 32-ohms or 600-ohms?
- What is the difference between MMX 300 1st and 2nd generation?
- Can the MMX 300 or Custom Game also be operated with phantom power (on a mixer or audio interface)?