In general we do reccomend the 32 ohms version. You can use it with a receiver/amplifier as well as on a PC, notebook, console or mobile devices. In terms of sound you won't have any losses compared to the 600 ohms version. If you only want to use the headset on a very powerful sound card or amplifier, then - and only then - you can also consider to buy the 600 ohms version.
Articles in this section
- Does the CUSTOM Game work with PS5/XBOX Series X?
- Does the MMX 300 work with PS5/XBOX Series X?
- Why do I hear the sound on a single side only?
- I can't find the download link!
- On how many PCs can I install Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Is there a trial version of Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Which OS are supported by Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Does Immerse™ with beyerdynamic only work with 5.1 and 7.1 signals or also with stereo?
- What is Stereo+?
- What is the "Presence" control for?