Ensure that you assign each device its own separate "device ID". If you don’t do this, an error message is displayed in the Chameleon software. To obtain a better overview, assign the numbers from top to bottom according to the order of your devices in the rack (the top receiver is then number 1).
Articles in this section
- Why is the receiver not displayed correctly in the Chameleon software when using Windows 7?
- The Chameleon software displays the following error message: "Error 403 Forbidden"
- Why is the Chameleon software running slowly or with a time lag?
- How do I correct the displayed order of the receivers in the Chameleon software?
- Why is the old Chameleon software still displayed after an update?