On low-spec client devices (older tablets and smartphones), it can happen that continuous data exchange (HTTP requests) between the receiver and the device can no longer be guaranteed. This means that the scan data can no longer be transferred quickly enough from the receiver to the client. If possible, restart the scan on a higher-spec device such as a laptop or reduce the bandwidth of your scan.
Articles in this section
- The synchronisation of transmitters and receivers is not working.
- Why is an RF level displayed on the receiver even though no transmitter is switched on?
- Why is the displayed RF level too low and/or why do I hear "crackling noises"?
- Why is the battery level not displayed correctly?
- Why doesn’t the receiver react when I press the buttons/encoder?
- Why does the frequency scan stop after a while?