On low-spec client devices (older tablets and smartphones), it can happen that continuous data exchange (HTTP requests) between the receiver and the device can no longer be guaranteed. This means that the scan data can no longer be transferred quickly enough from the receiver to the client. If possible, restart the scan on a higher-spec device such as a laptop or reduce the bandwidth of your scan.
Articles in this section
- Can I create a User Group with the TG Wireless Manager?
- Can I use the results of a Scan for my calculation?
- Can I calculate a frequency set up?
- Can I perform a Frequency Scan?
- What happens if I’m pressing “Quick Start”?
- What’s the difference between offline and online mode?
- How do I start the TG Wireless Manager?
- How many receivers can be used with the TG Wireless Manager?
- Do I have to make special settings on the TG 1000 receiver?
- How do I manage the IP addresses?