This problem can occur if the client device does not have enough hardware resources (mostly older tablets or smartphones). Switch to a higher-spec client device. In general, the stress on the client device increases as the number of receivers increases.
Articles in this section
- Why is the receiver not displayed correctly in the Chameleon software when using Windows 7?
- The Chameleon software displays the following error message: "Error 403 Forbidden"
- Why is the Chameleon software running slowly or with a time lag?
- How do I correct the displayed order of the receivers in the Chameleon software?
- Why is the old Chameleon software still displayed after an update?