Check whether the battery type used (alkaline/NiMh) is selected on the receiver. The TG 1000 calculates the battery life by using discharge curves. If the wrong battery type is selected, the level shown on the display of the handheld or beltpack transmitter does not correspond to the actual battery level. Re-synchronise the transmitter after you make any changes.
Articles in this section
- The synchronisation of transmitters and receivers is not working.
- Why is an RF level displayed on the receiver even though no transmitter is switched on?
- What can I do if the TG 1000 system is not outputting an audio signal?
- Why is the displayed RF level too low and/or why do I hear "crackling noises"?
- Which antennas should I use?
- When do I need an antenna splitter?
- Why can’t I turn off the handheld or beltpack transmitter?
- Why is the battery level not displayed correctly?
- Why does the TG 1000 system lose the network connection when changes are made in the network settings?
- What does the "Versions Error" message mean?