Yes, all existing ear moulds that were developed in collaboration between beyerdynamic and KIND can also be used in the latest generation of in-ears (DTX 72 iE, DTX 102 iE and MMX 102 iE). They are fully compatible, both mechanically and acoustically.
Articles in this section
- Which devices are in-ears of the iDX series compatible with?
- Which devices are in-ears of the MMX series compatible with?
- What is the difference between models of the DX series and the iDX series?
- What is the difference between the DX 120 iE and the DX 160 iE?
- What is the difference between DTX/MMX 102 iE and DTX/MMX 101 iE?
- Can the volume of the smartphone also be adjusted on in-ears of the MMX series?
- Do the replacement eartips of the iDX and DX series also fit on in-ears of the DTX and MMX series?
- Can the ear moulds of the DTX and MMX series also be used with the latest generation of in-ears?
- Why are the ear moulds of the DX and iDX series not compatible with the Silent Pack?
- Can I return ear moulds that were made specifically for me?