By using simple cascading (looping), the TG 1000 system can operate up to 24 channels (12 devices) without external antenna splitters. For this, use the "WA-CKL" cable set, which is available as an optional extra. Connect the antennas to the first receiver and then connect a maximum of 11 additional receivers using the "WA-CKL". All receivers are then supplied with the RF signal via the first receiver.
Articles in this section
- The synchronisation of transmitters and receivers is not working.
- Why is an RF level displayed on the receiver even though no transmitter is switched on?
- What can I do if the TG 1000 system is not outputting an audio signal?
- Why is the displayed RF level too low and/or why do I hear "crackling noises"?
- Which antennas should I use?
- When do I need an antenna splitter?
- Why can’t I turn off the handheld or beltpack transmitter?
- Why is the battery level not displayed correctly?
- Why does the TG 1000 system lose the network connection when changes are made in the network settings?
- What does the "Versions Error" message mean?