What can I do if the TG 1000 system is not outputting an audio signal?
- Ensure that all TG 1000 components are switched on.
- Check whether there is a connection between the transmitter and the receiver.
- If the red sync LED is illuminated, please check the settings and re-synchronise the transmitter.
- Check whether the RF and audio levels are displayed on the receiver’s display.
- Ensure that the cables used are not defective.
- Check whether the "TX Mute" function is activated ("M" is displayed on the receiver display).