There may be interference from other wireless systems in the vicinity or also due to DVB-T. In this case, select an interference-free frequency (e.g. using a search or saved group/channel setups).
Articles in this section
- The synchronisation of transmitters and receivers is not working.
- Why is an RF level displayed on the receiver even though no transmitter is switched on?
- Why is the displayed RF level too low and/or why do I hear "crackling noises"?
- Why is the battery level not displayed correctly?
- Why doesn’t the receiver react when I press the buttons/encoder?
- Why does the frequency scan stop after a while?