All three models are similar in terms of their mechanical and acoustic quality. The numbers 770, 880 and 990 do not provide any indication of higher or lower quality. The three models do, however, differ significantly in their playback in terms of acoustic design and frequency response.
Articles in this section
- Which model is the best? DT 770 Edition, DT 880 Edition or DT 990 Edition?
- In which way do the different impedances of the DT 880 Edition and DT 990 Edition differ in terms of sound?
- What is the difference between Pro and Edition models of DT 770, DT 880 and DT 990?
- What is the technical difference between DT 880/990 Edition and DT 880/990 Pro?
- What is the DT 770/880/990 Premium?
- How can I tell what the impedance of my DT 770/880/990 Edition is?
- Why doesn’t DT 770 Edition exist anymore?