All three models are similar in terms of their mechanical and acoustic quality. The numbers 880 and 990 do not provide any indication of higher or lower quality. The models do, however, differ significantly in their playback in terms of acoustic design and frequency response.
Articles in this section
- Which model is the best? DT 880 Edition or DT 990 Edition?
- In which way do the different impedances of the DT 880 Edition and DT 990 Edition differ in terms of sound?
- What is the difference between the DT 770/880/990 PRO and the DT 880/990 Edition?
- What is the technical difference between DT 880/990 Edition and DT 880/990 Pro?
- What is the DT 880/990 Premium?
- How can I tell what the impedance of my DT 880/990 Edition is?
- Why doesn’t DT 770 Edition exist anymore?