No. The Custom Headset Gear requires a so called T-powering as described in the data sheet. Using the Headset Gear with phantom power will cause it to be destroyed immediately.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Custom Studio and Custom One Pro Plus?
- Is it possible to purchase a Custom One Pro Plus already customized?
- Is there a longer cable available than the standard cable? What cables are there to choose from?
- Can I print my own covers for the Custom One Pro Plus?
- Are velours ear cushions that fit the Custom One Pro Plus also available?
- Do I need phantom power for the Headset Gear?