Yes, you can charge the A 200 p using the supplied USB cable on any USB power supply unit with a USB A port. Most smartphone power supply units have a port of this type.
Articles in this section
- Which benefits does the A 200 p deliver?
- Is there a firmware update for the A 200 p to allow playback of 24 bit/96 kHz audio files?
- What are the differences between the EU and U.S. variants of the A 200 p?
- Does the battery of the A 200 p have a memory effect?
- Which devices is the A 200 p compatible with?
- Does my player lose power faster if I connect the A 200 p?
- How do you place the A 200 p into operation on a computer?
- Can I also charge the A 200 p on a normal USB power supply unit?