The differences between CUSTOM Studio and CUSTOM One Pro Plus are listed below.
|CUSTOM Studio||CUSTOM One Pro Plus|
|Area of application||Professional studio use||General use, including with mobile devices|
|Impedance||80 ohms||16 ohms|
|Ear cushions||Velour||Artificial leather|
|Available colours||black||black, white|
|Headband||button fastening||Velcro fastener|
All specifications correspond to the models as delivered.
Our accessories page offers many parts that are compatible with both models.
The differences in sound are as follows:
- The CUSTOM Studio has a more precise bass and mid-range than the CUSTOM One Pro Plus.
- The CUSTOM One Pro Plus has slightly less high mid-range.
- The CUSTOM One Pro Plus sounds slightly louder (especially at sources with low output impedance) and is therefore better suited for mobile use.
- The CUSTOM Sound Slider of the CUSTOM Studio is slightly fine-tuned, i.e. the differences between minimum and maximum bass reproduction and their intermediate stages are smaller than in the CUSTOM One Pro Plus.
- When set to maximum bass, CUSTOM One Pro Plus has more bass than CUSTOM Studio.
CUSTOM One Pro Plus and its predecessor CUSTOM One Pro sound the same.