The differences between Custom Studio and Custom One Pro Plus are listed below.
|Custom Studio||Custom One Pro Plus|
|Area of application||Professional studio use||General use, including with mobile devices|
|Impedance||80 ohms||16 ohms|
|Ear cushions||Velour||Artificial leather|
|Available colours||black||black, white|
|Headband||button fastening||Velcro fastener|
All specifications correspond to the models as delivered.
Our accessories page offers many parts that are compatible with both models.
The differences in sound are as follows:
- The Custom Studio has a more precise bass and mid-range than the Custom One Pro Plus.
- The Custom One Pro Plus has slightly less high mid-range.
- The Custom One Pro Plus sounds slightly louder (especially at sources with low output impedance) and is therefore better suited for mobile use.
- The Custom Sound Slider of the Custom Studio is slightly fine-tuned, i.e. the differences between minimum and maximum bass reproduction and their intermediate stages are smaller than in the Custom One Pro Plus.
- When set to maximum bass, Custom One Pro Plus has more bass than Custom Studio.
Custom One Pro Plus and its predecessor Custom One Pro sound the same.