Right from the start, the A 200 p is generally able to support 24bit/96kHz audio files, thus no firmware update is available. However, it is required to install a suitable player software (poss. non-free app from the app store) on the playback device that enables the output of 24bit/96kHz audio files via USB OTG (On-The-Go). For further information, please take a look at the app store.
Articles in this section
- Which benefits does the A 200 p deliver?
- Is there a firmware update for the A 200 p to allow playback of 24 bit/96 kHz audio files?
- What are the differences between the EU and U.S. variants of the A 200 p?
- Does the battery of the A 200 p have a memory effect?
- Which devices is the A 200 p compatible with?
- Does my player lose power faster if I connect the A 200 p?
- How do you place the A 200 p into operation on a computer?
- Can I also charge the A 200 p on a normal USB power supply unit?