Wih the battery entirely discharged unfortunately you cannot listen to music. A full charge takes roughly 2:00 h for Byron wireless and 1:30 h for Byron BTA. You don't have to recharge the battery completely in order to listen to music again. Already after half an hour of charging more than half of the battery runtime is available again.
Articles in this section
- What can you do if the connection is interrupted again and again?
- With which devices Byron wireless and BTA are compatible?
- How do I connect Byron wireless and Byron BTA to a playback device?
- Can I use the Byron BT and BTA also for phone calls?
- Are Byron wireless and BTA also suitable for sports use?
- What is the difference between Byron wireless and BTA?
- What do I need to mind when putting on and off silicone eartips?
- What should I mind for best wireless sound quality when using Byron wireless or BTA?
- Can I listen to music with Byron wireless and BTA also when the battery is empty?
- What should I note about charging Byron wireless or BTA?