No, a direct use with the usual phantow power (12V to 48V) is not possible and should not be tested, as it would damage the microphone. Line- and instrument inputs ar not suitable, either. The microphones require t-power with a suply voltage of 1.5 -9 V. The only way is the connection via a power adapter from phantom power to t-power.
Articles in this section
- Does the CUSTOM Game work with PS5/XBOX Series X?
- Does the MMX 300 work with PS5/XBOX Series X?
- Why do I hear the sound on a single side only?
- I can't find the download link!
- On how many PCs can I install Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Is there a trial version of Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Which OS are supported by Immerse with beyerdynamic?
- Does Immerse™ with beyerdynamic only work with 5.1 and 7.1 signals or also with stereo?
- What is Stereo+?
- What is the "Presence" control for?