No, a direct use with the usual phantow power (12V to 48V) is not possible and should not be tested, as it would damage the microphone. Line- and instrument inputs ar not suitable, either. The microphones require t-power with a suply voltage of 1.5 -9 V. The only way is the connection via a power adapter from phantom power to t-power.
Articles in this section
- My microphone doesn't work, what can I do?
- Why is the headset MMX 300 way more expensive than a pair of headphones, such as DT 770 PRO?
- Do I need an audio interface to use the MMX 300 / Custom Game?
- What are the differences between MMX 300 (2nd gen.) and Custom Game?
- Is the MMX 300 / Custom Game also suitable for "pure" listening to music?
- Can MMX 300 / Custom Game output 5.1 audio signals?
- Which headphones can be compared to the Custom Game?
- Which ohm-variant of the MMX 300 (manufactur) should I consider to buy, 32-ohms or 600-ohms?
- What is the difference between MMX 300 1st and 2nd generation?
- Can the MMX 300 or Custom Game also be operated with phantom power (on a mixer or audio interface)?