Since most heaphone outpots in professional environments aren't designed for 600-ohms headphones , we only offer headphones with a maximum impedancy of 250-ohms.
Articles in this section
- Which pair of headphones are the best DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO or DT 990 PRO?
- Which ampliefier or interface should I consider to buy to get the best sound out of my DT 770/880/990 PRO with 32/80/250 ohms?
- What is the differnce between DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO?
- For which applications is the DT 770 M made for?
- What is the difference between the models DT 770 PRO and DT 770 M?
- Can I modify the cable on my DT 770/880/990 PRO?
- Can I modify the headband pressure on my own?
- Why isn't there a 600-ohms version of the DT 770/880/990 PRO models?
- Which is the best pair of headphones for monitoring?
- Which is the best pair of headphones for mixing and mastering?