If the headband pressure is too strong for you, you can slightly try to expand the spring steel in the headband. For this purpose we reccomend to stretch the headphones gradually for a few hours over books or similar. You should choose the width a little bit wider than the width of your head.
Articles in this section
- Why does my DT 770/990 PRO have another connection cable with a smaller thread?
- How do the impedance versions of the DT 770 PRO differ soundwise?
- Which pair of headphones are the best DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO or DT 990 PRO?
- Which amplifier or interface should I consider to buy to get the best sound out of my DT 770/880/990 PRO with 32/80/250 ohms?
- What is the differnce between DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO?
- For which applications is the DT 770 M made for?
- What is the difference between the models DT 770 PRO and DT 770 M?
- Can I modify the cable on my DT 770/880/990 PRO?
- Can I modify the headband pressure on my own?
- Why isn't there a 600-ohms version of the DT 770/880/990 PRO models?