The DT 770 M is a special version of the DT 770 PRO with 80 ohms. It is made for monitoring in extremely noisy environments. The DT 770 M offers significantly better ambient noise attenuation due to its higher clamping force of the earpads.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between the PRO and Edition models?
- Which is the best headphone for mixing and mastering?
- Which studio headphones work best for gaming?
- Which pair of headphones are the best DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO or DT 990 PRO?
- How do the impedance versions of the DT 770 PRO differ soundwise?
- What is the differnce between DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO?
- Why does my DT 770 / 880 / 990 PRO have mismatching Logos on Product and Packaging?
- Why does my DT 770/990 PRO have another connection cable with a smaller thread?
- Which amplifier or interface should I consider to buy to get the best sound out of my DT 770/880/990 PRO with 32/80/250 ohms?
- For which applications is the DT 770 M made for?