Firmware update for Aventho wireless (Windows PC required)
- Only for Aventho wireless: download the Firmware Update Tool for Windows 'beyerdfu.zip' (for download scroll down to end of article) and save on your Windows PC
- Extract (unpack) the file 'beyerdfu.zip' to a Windows folder
- Start the Firmware Update Tool 'beyerDfu.exe'. In case of a security message, just confirm this
- Connect the headphones with your Windows PC by using the supplied USB cable
- The headphones' LED is illuminated or blinking red.
Rapidly push the button on your headphones twice, the LED turns off.
The Firmware Update Tool indicates 'Headset "Aventho" connected'.
Note: Installation of the DFU drivers can take a few seconds
- Click on "Download" to load the latest firmware down on you Aventho wireless.
This will require an internet connection.
The download progress is indicated by the green bar
- Under 'Console' you will see the new firmware version. In case the message 'Failed to connect to device' appears, this shall be ignored
- At the end of the download, 'Loading finished' is displayed, and the headphones' LED is illuminated or blinking red
- Detach the USB cable from the headphones as well as the Windows PC. Close the Firmware Update Tool
- Turn off the headphones: Hold down the button for 6 seconds
Download Firmware Update Tool for Windows: