The TG Wireless Manager is launching in offline mode always. In this mode you can prepare any set up and settings without any change on connected receivers. By pressing the “Go online” button the TG Wireless Manager is connected to all receivers in the network and it is possible to monitor and control the all wireless channels.
Articles in this section
- Can I create a User Group with the TG Wireless Manager?
- Can I use the results of a Scan for my calculation?
- Can I calculate a frequency set up?
- Can I perform a Frequency Scan?
- What happens if I’m pressing “Quick Start”?
- What’s the difference between offline and online mode?
- How do I start the TG Wireless Manager?
- How many receivers can be used with the TG Wireless Manager?
- UntitledDo I have to make special settings on the TG 1000 receiver?
- How do I manage the IP addresses?