The Quick Start Button is only active if receivers are connected to the network. By pressing the button the TG Wireless Manager is set in “Online Mode” and all connected channels are load in the workspace.
Articles in this section
- Can I create a User Group with the TG Wireless Manager?
- Can I use the results of a Scan for my calculation?
- Can I calculate a frequency set up?
- Can I perform a Frequency Scan?
- What happens if I’m pressing “Quick Start”?
- What’s the difference between offline and online mode?
- How do I start the TG Wireless Manager?
- How many receivers can be used with the TG Wireless Manager?
- Do I have to make special settings on the TG 1000 receiver?
- How do I manage the IP addresses?