Yes. You can record with your Smartphone or Tablet with an optional adapter (not made by beyerdynamic). For Android devices, use the OTG adapter, for iOS devices use the Lightning to USB adapter ("Camera Connection Kit"). Please note, the general compatibility to mobile devices depends on the mobile device you are using and can vary from different models. Please test before buying!
Articles in this section
- Why does my voice sound higher (or lower)?
- My FOX can’t be used with Cubase or any other DAW. What can i do? (Windows)
- How should I position FOX for a voice recording?
- Why is the microphone signal low?
- Can I hear myself during the recording? (Zero Latency Monitoring)
- Which headphones work with FOX?
- When do I need the Gain switch?
- What do I have to set up once the microphone is connected?
- Can I mount the microphone on a regular stand?
- Can I record in Stereo?