Up to 80 Ohm, you should be able to use any headphones that you prefer. As FOX is bus powered, 250 Ohm headphones could be too quiet but the headphone amp is powerful enough to power the other mentioned headphones. Recommended is DT 240."
Articles in this section
- How should I position the fox for a voice recording?
- Why is the microphone signal low?
- Can I hear myself during the recording? (Zero Latency Monitoring)
- Which headphones work with FOX?
- When do I need the Gain switch?
- What do I have to set up once the microphone is connected?
- Can I mount the microphone on a regular stand?
- Can I record in Stereo?
- Can I record with my Smartdevice?
- Is FOX compatible to Windows and Mac?