Yes. FOX uses standard USB 2.0 drivers and is compatible to Windows and Mac as long as USB 2.0 devices are supported.
Articles in this section
- Can I make phone calls with the FOX connected via USB adapter to Iphone?
- Can FOX be used on the PlayStation and Xbox?
- Why does my voice sound higher (or lower)?
- My FOX can’t be used with Cubase or any other DAW. What can i do? (Windows)
- How should I position FOX for a voice recording?
- Why is the microphone signal low?
- Can I hear myself during the recording? (Zero Latency Monitoring)
- Which headphones work with FOX?
- When do I need the Gain switch?
- What do I have to set up once the microphone is connected?