Yes. FOX uses standard USB 2.0 drivers and is compatible to Windows and Mac as long as USB 2.0 devices are supported.
Articles in this section
- My FOX can’t be used with Cubase or any other DAW. What can i do? (Windows)
- How should I position the fox for a voice recording?
- Why is the microphone signal low?
- Can I hear myself during the recording? (Zero Latency Monitoring)
- Which headphones work with FOX?
- When do I need the Gain switch?
- What do I have to set up once the microphone is connected?
- Can I mount the microphone on a regular stand?
- Can I record in Stereo?
- Can I record with my Smartdevice?