No. FOX uses a single high quality condenser capsule. The focus is the best possible sound performance, rather than offering a lot of recording options that you might never need.
Articles in this section
- How should I position the fox for a voice recording?
- Why is the microphone signal low?
- Can I hear myself during the recording? (Zero Latency Monitoring)
- Which headphones work with FOX?
- When do I need the Gain switch?
- What do I have to set up once the microphone is connected?
- Can I mount the microphone on a regular stand?
- Can I record in Stereo?
- Can I record with my Smartdevice?
- Is FOX compatible to Windows and Mac?