You can simply mix in you input signal by turning the Monitor Mix knob to the right. This balances the amount of signal coming from your computer or your microphone directly.
Articles in this section
- Why does my voice sound higher (or lower)?
- My FOX can’t be used with Cubase or any other DAW. What can i do? (Windows)
- How should I position FOX for a voice recording?
- Why is the microphone signal low?
- Can I hear myself during the recording? (Zero Latency Monitoring)
- Which headphones work with FOX?
- When do I need the Gain switch?
- What do I have to set up once the microphone is connected?
- Can I mount the microphone on a regular stand?
- Can I record in Stereo?