FOX is designed to also record loud singers, instruments or very close speech. With higher microphone sensitivity it’s more likely that distortions will occur. In case your signal is too low, you can always increase the volume in your recording software. This doesn’t impact the signal Quality.
Articles in this section
- Can I make phone calls with the FOX connected via USB adapter to Iphone?
- Can FOX be used on the PlayStation and Xbox?
- Why does my voice sound higher (or lower)?
- My FOX can’t be used with Cubase or any other DAW. What can i do? (Windows)
- How should I position FOX for a voice recording?
- Why is the microphone signal low?
- Can I hear myself during the recording? (Zero Latency Monitoring)
- Which headphones work with FOX?
- When do I need the Gain switch?
- What do I have to set up once the microphone is connected?