Beyerdynamic Blue BYRD (1st generation) is a wireless headphone and the integrated battery therefore has to be charged. A standard USB-C plug-in connection is available for charging, as is also typical on the current generation of Android smartphone and tablets. A suitable USB-A to USB-C charging cable is included in the scope of delivery. Simply connect the headphone with the charging cable to a live USB port, for example a USB power supply for the smartphone. You can however also charge the headphone on a USB port on the computer.
Articles in this section
- beyerdynamic Blue BYRD (1st generation): Which languages are available for the voice prompts?
- How can I perform a firmware update for my beyerdynamic Blue BYRD (1st generation)?
- Can eartips other than those supplied also be used?
- How do I replace the wax guard?
- How can I reduce cable noises?
- Are the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also suitable for sport?
- Where can I find the serial numbers?
- Can the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also be used for phone calls?
- Do Siri and Google Assistant work?
- What do I need to look out for when charging?