Blue Byrd and Blue Byrd ANC are wireless headphones and the integrated battery therefore has to be charged. A standard USB-C plug-in connection is available for charging on both models, as is also typical on the current generation of Android smartphone and tablets. A suitable USB-A to USB-C charging cable is included in the scope of delivery. Simply connect the headphone with the charging cable to a live USB port, for example a USB power supply for the smartphone. You can however also charge the headphone on a USB port on the computer.
Articles in this section
- Can eartips other than those supplied also be used?
- How do I replace the wax guard?
- How can I reduce cable noises?
- Are the earphones in the Byrd series also suitable for sport?
- Where can I find the serial numbers?
- Can the earphones in the Byrd series also be used for phone calls?
- Do Siri and Google Assistant work?
- What do I need to look out for when charging?
- What do I have to do to ensure optimum wireless sound quality?
- What is the range of the wireless models?