Of all of the models in the Byrd series, only the beyerdynamic Blue Byrd ANC offers Active Noise Cancelling. All models in the series already have excellent passive noise cancelling, however, thanks to the special shape of the housing and the special eartips we have developed. External noises are therefore effectively attenuated passively in any case and Active Noise Cancelling can be activated additionally with the beyerdynamic Blue Byrd ANC.
Articles in this section
- How can I perform a firmware update for my beyerdynamic Blue BYRD?
- Can eartips other than those supplied also be used?
- How do I replace the wax guard?
- How can I reduce cable noises?
- Are the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also suitable for sport?
- Where can I find the serial numbers?
- Can the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also be used for phone calls?
- Do Siri and Google Assistant work?
- What do I need to look out for when charging?
- What do I have to do to ensure optimum wireless sound quality?