Yes, on the beyerdynamic Soul Byrd and beyerdynamic Blue Byrd you can activate the personal assistant on your smartphone or tablet by pressing and holding the centre button on your headphone remote control for two seconds. (This assumes that this function has not been disabled on the smartphone/tablet.)
Articles in this section
- beyerdynamic Blue BYRD: Which languages are available for the voice prompts?
- How can I perform a firmware update for my beyerdynamic Blue BYRD?
- Can eartips other than those supplied also be used?
- How do I replace the wax guard?
- How can I reduce cable noises?
- Are the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also suitable for sport?
- Where can I find the serial numbers?
- Can the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also be used for phone calls?
- Do Siri and Google Assistant work?
- What do I need to look out for when charging?