The serial numbers can be found on the inside of the right earphone. The serial number is the six-digit number after the "S/N: " characters.
Articles in this section
- beyerdynamic Blue BYRD (1st generation): Which languages are available for the voice prompts?
- How can I perform a firmware update for my beyerdynamic Blue BYRD (1st generation)?
- Can eartips other than those supplied also be used?
- How do I replace the wax guard?
- How can I reduce cable noises?
- Are the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also suitable for sport?
- Where can I find the serial numbers?
- Can the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also be used for phone calls?
- Do Siri and Google Assistant work?
- What do I need to look out for when charging?