The serial numbers for beyerdynamic Beat Byrd, beyerdynamic Soul Byrd and beyerdynamic Blue Byrd can be found on the inside of the right earphone and on the inside of the neckband in the case of beyerdynamic Blue Byrd ANC. In any case, the serial number is the six-digit number after the "S/N: " characters.
Articles in this section
- Can eartips other than those supplied also be used?
- How do I replace the wax guard?
- How can I reduce cable noises?
- Are the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also suitable for sport?
- Where can I find the serial numbers?
- Can the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also be used for phone calls?
- Do Siri and Google Assistant work?
- What do I need to look out for when charging?
- What do I have to do to ensure optimum wireless sound quality?
- What is the range of the wireless models?