In addition to the five pairs of silicone eartips supplied in the sizes XS, S, M, L and XL (except for beyerdynamic Beat Byrd: 3 pairs in the sizes S, M and L), you can also use Comply foam eartips. All models in the TX-500 series are compatible. You will find an overview of the specific models that can be used on the Comply website.
Articles in this section
- beyerdynamic Blue BYRD: Which languages are available for the voice prompts?
- How can I perform a firmware update for my beyerdynamic Blue BYRD?
- Can eartips other than those supplied also be used?
- How do I replace the wax guard?
- How can I reduce cable noises?
- Are the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also suitable for sport?
- Where can I find the serial numbers?
- Can the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also be used for phone calls?
- Do Siri and Google Assistant work?
- What do I need to look out for when charging?