In addition to the five pairs of silicone eartips supplied in the sizes XS, S, M, L and XL (except for beyerdynamic Beat Byrd: 3 pairs in the sizes S, M and L), you can also use Comply foam eartips. All models in the 400 series are compatible. You will find an overview of the specific models that can be used on the Comply website. Should you want to replace the silicone eartips, a set of five pairs along with a cable clip is available as a replacement part (product code 933791).
Articles in this section
- Can eartips other than those supplied also be used?
- How do I replace the wax guard?
- How can I reduce cable noises?
- Are the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also suitable for sport?
- Where can I find the serial numbers?
- Can the earphones in the beyerdynamic Byrd series also be used for phone calls?
- Do Siri and Google Assistant work?
- What do I need to look out for when charging?
- What do I have to do to ensure optimum wireless sound quality?
- What is the range of the wireless models?