We use a unique acoustic fleece to smooth the heights without losing detail. The amplitudes of the high frequencies are therefore more balanced and the sound impression loses sharpness. What is important for critcal listening in the studio can tire you out in the longterm. That's why the TYGR 300 R sounds smoother, especially at high frequencies. The accentuated and balanced highs lead to an astonishing brilliance and an immersive sound experience for an extremely precise localization of sources such as steps, shots, etc.
Articles in this section
- Does the TYGR 300 R work with PS5/XBOX Series X?
- Why doesn't the TYGR 300 R come with a microphone?
- Why is the TYGR 300 R a gaming headset?
- How does the TYGR 300 R differ from the DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO?
- Why does the TYGR 300 R use an open design?
- What is the impedance of the TYGR 300 R?
- What is the difference between TYGR 300 R and MMX 300?