The DECT standard allows for registration-free and licence-free operation almost everywhere in the world. In Europe, the DECT standard uses a protected frequency range below 2.4 GHz (WLAN, Bluetooth®, etc.) and is therefore not disrupted by technologies such as WLAN, Bluetooth®, etc.
Articles in this section
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?
- Where is it best to position the Unite AP4 in a room?
- What advantages does the Unite AP4’s digital Dante interface offer me?
- Can I remotely monitor the status of the charging stations?
- What functions does Unite’s USB interface offer?
- Which headsets and headphones can be used in combination with Unite?