The DECT standard allows for registration-free and licence-free operation almost everywhere in the world. In Europe, the DECT standard uses a protected frequency range below 2.4 GHz (WLAN, Bluetooth®, etc.) and is therefore not disrupted by technologies such as WLAN, Bluetooth®, etc.
Articles in this section
- Can DECT radio technology be used without registration and operating costs?
- What are the factory settings of the portable devices?
- Is there an overview of the menu of portable devices for Unite?
- How do the broadcast and full-duplex connections differ from each other?
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?