The DECT standard allows for registration-free and licence-free operation almost everywhere in the world. In Europe, the DECT standard uses a protected frequency range below 2.4 GHz (WLAN, Bluetooth®, etc.) and is therefore not disrupted by technologies such as WLAN, Bluetooth®, etc.
Articles in this section
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?