Unite recognises the availability and allocation of frequencies, and adjusts dynamically and automatically. Interference signals are identified at an early stage, enabling the system to react immediately. Without the knowledge of the user and/or listener, it switches frequency to ensure uninterrupted operation.
Articles in this section
- Can DECT radio technology be used without registration and operating costs?
- What are the factory settings of the portable devices?
- Is there an overview of the menu of portable devices for Unite?
- How do the broadcast and full-duplex connections differ from each other?
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?