Unite recognises the availability and allocation of frequencies, and adjusts dynamically and automatically. Interference signals are identified at an early stage, enabling the system to react immediately. Without the knowledge of the user and/or listener, it switches frequency to ensure uninterrupted operation.
Articles in this section
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?
- Where is it best to position the Unite AP4 in a room?
- What advantages does the Unite AP4’s digital Dante interface offer me?