Peak values up to 300m can be achieved in open areas. There are various influencing factors inside buildings. Operating range is restricted by the number and composition of walls, ceilings and floors. Performance is inevitably restricted as a result of absorption and reflection of the high frequency range. For example, reinforced concrete absorbs frequencies to a certain extent, whereas a metal-clad ceiling reflects them. Depending upon influencing factors, a Unite AP4 can cover room sizes up to 10,000m2.
Articles in this section
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?
- Where is it best to position the Unite AP4 in a room?
- What advantages does the Unite AP4’s digital Dante interface offer me?
- Can I remotely monitor the status of the charging stations?
- What functions does Unite’s USB interface offer?
- Which headsets and headphones can be used in combination with Unite?