Peak values up to 300m can be achieved in open areas. There are various influencing factors inside buildings. Operating range is restricted by the number and composition of walls, ceilings and floors. Performance is inevitably restricted as a result of absorption and reflection of the high frequency range. For example, reinforced concrete absorbs frequencies to a certain extent, whereas a metal-clad ceiling reflects them. Depending upon influencing factors, a Unite AP4 can cover room sizes up to 10,000m2.
Articles in this section
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?