With this option, the device automatically adjusts microphone amplification to ensure a consistent signal volume. This significantly enhances speech intelligibility. Please note: ALC is not available for Unite’s internal integrated microphone. When ALC is active, the static settings for audio input sensitivity in the “Audio”, “Volume” menu are bridged and have no further influence upon signal processing.
Articles in this section
- Can DECT radio technology be used without registration and operating costs?
- What are the factory settings of the portable devices?
- Is there an overview of the menu of portable devices for Unite?
- How do the broadcast and full-duplex connections differ from each other?
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?