With this option, the device automatically adjusts microphone amplification to ensure a consistent signal volume. This significantly enhances speech intelligibility. Please note: ALC is not available for Unite’s internal integrated microphone. When ALC is active, the static settings for audio input sensitivity in the “Audio”, “Volume” menu are bridged and have no further influence upon signal processing.
Articles in this section
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?