With this option, the device automatically adjusts microphone amplification to ensure a consistent signal volume. This significantly enhances speech intelligibility. Please note: ALC is not available for Unite’s internal integrated microphone. When ALC is active, the static settings for audio input sensitivity in the “Audio”, “Volume” menu are bridged and have no further influence upon signal processing.
Articles in this section
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?
- Where is it best to position the Unite AP4 in a room?
- What advantages does the Unite AP4’s digital Dante interface offer me?
- Can I remotely monitor the status of the charging stations?
- What functions does Unite’s USB interface offer?
- Which headsets and headphones can be used in combination with Unite?
- What devices can be connected with Unite via Bluetooth®?