Dante is a digital audio standard that is an alternative to analogue connections. The Dante interface enables seamless integration of Unite into digital audio networks. Dante enables the connection of several rooms with a fully networked audio system using standard IP networks and ethernet cables. Furthermore, the Dante connection and a suitable switch (power over ethernet – PoE) can be used to provide power to the AP4 without the need for an external power supply.
Articles in this section
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?
- Where is it best to position the Unite AP4 in a room?
- What advantages does the Unite AP4’s digital Dante interface offer me?
- Can I remotely monitor the status of the charging stations?
- What functions does Unite’s USB interface offer?
- Which headsets and headphones can be used in combination with Unite?
- What devices can be connected with Unite via Bluetooth®?