The Unite AP4 has an omnidirectional polar pattern. The best position is on the ceiling in the middle of the room. The device can also be mounted on a microphone stand. If this option is chosen, it should be positioned overhead as high as possible, facing towards receiving devices. Please note that any physical obstacles between the AP4 and receivers may interfere with reception.
Articles in this section
- Can DECT radio technology be used without registration and operating costs?
- What are the factory settings of the portable devices?
- Is there an overview of the menu of portable devices for Unite?
- How do the broadcast and full-duplex connections differ from each other?
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?