The Unite AP4 has an omnidirectional polar pattern. The best position is on the ceiling in the middle of the room. The device can also be mounted on a microphone stand. If this option is chosen, it should be positioned overhead as high as possible, facing towards receiving devices. Please note that any physical obstacles between the AP4 and receivers may interfere with reception.
Articles in this section
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?
- Where is it best to position the Unite AP4 in a room?
- What advantages does the Unite AP4’s digital Dante interface offer me?
- Can I remotely monitor the status of the charging stations?
- What functions does Unite’s USB interface offer?
- Which headsets and headphones can be used in combination with Unite?
- What devices can be connected with Unite via Bluetooth®?