Unite is based upon DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) technology. DECT is an international standard for wireless telecommunications, and known in particular for its use in cordless telephones. Wireless technology enables a device to communicate with a central processing unit.
Articles in this section
- Can DECT radio technology be used without registration and operating costs?
- What are the factory settings of the portable devices?
- Is there an overview of the menu of portable devices for Unite?
- How do the broadcast and full-duplex connections differ from each other?
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?