Unite is based upon DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) technology. DECT is an international standard for wireless telecommunications, and known in particular for its use in cordless telephones. Wireless technology enables a device to communicate with a central processing unit.
Articles in this section
- What does UNITE’s talkback function offer me?
- How can I pair the transmitter and receiver?
- Unite how-to videos
- How do I put Unite into operation?
- How can I use Unite with multiple speakers?
- What audio interfaces does UNITE have?
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?