Conventional systems can only cover one application. Unite, on the other hand, combines a wide and constantly increasing range of uses in one system. Unite can be used for applications including visitor tours, as a wireless microphone, for interpreter applications and for assistive listening. The DECT Standard utilised by Unite is not only registration free but also licence free. In times like these, security is a central topic in many respects. The DECT technology’s operational reliability, future-proofing and protection against unauthorised listening are part of this. We offer not only 256-bit encryption, but also go beyond this and ensure the highest level of speech intelligibility in all situations. Unite now makes bi-directional communication possible. In this way, a monologue becomes a dialogue and defines a new standard. Up to three people can communicate simultaneously in a group containing any number of participants. 32 groups or languages can operate in parallel at the highest level of audio quality. Theoretically, there is no limit to the number of participants per group. Unite has a transmission range of up to 300 metres in an open area. Conditions at the transmission location may influence the operating range. Thanks to its automatic frequency management, Unite can find the right frequency all on its own and can correct itself with great agility in the case of any interference.
Articles in this section
- Can active talkback connections (from Unite RP-T) be deactivated using the master device?
- Can I switch off the talkback function using the Unite master device?
- Can I deactivate the talkback function on a Unite RP-T?
- How can a Unite AP4 be affixed?
- Where is it best to position the Unite AP4 in a room?
- What advantages does the Unite AP4’s digital Dante interface offer me?
- Can I remotely monitor the status of the charging stations?
- What functions does Unite’s USB interface offer?
- Which headsets and headphones can be used in combination with Unite?
- What devices can be connected with Unite via Bluetooth®?